Saturday, April 16, 2011

WILD EYES.

1.)This week Blake and I have started a completely foreign concept called ~working out~. Because our stomachs are a beautiful melting pot of pizza, buffalo wing flavored anything, and a plethora of Asian food...this week of has been a lot different than our usual euphoric ratatouille-like food experience. Strangely enough, I have been enjoying it..despite running/jogging/walking three miles a day, and then some. The only downfall to this is that we have not been to our coffee shop in a week (which we normally spend four+ hours at daily)...therefore our pores do not seep out the smell of fresh brewed coffee anymore.

2.) As spring break hits this week I am dedicated to start sewing again. I have various plans of adding lace, studs, and cut outs, to various pieces of my wardrobe. Because Blake will be in Florida and I will be "riding the chillwave" completely alone.

3.) Also, I apologize again for Photobucket's incompetency. My blog currently looks like my Fifth Grade Xanga when the photo's bandwith exceeded. (I hope you all are getting these references) Hopefully, my account and photos will soon be back to normal and my sidebar won't look so terrible anymore.






21 comments:

blakejacobsen said...

It's a good thing euphoria comes in many shapes and forms: http://twitpic.com/4kvt3e

Grace said...

Working out is so difficult. My boyfriend and I (whose name is Blake also haha) always go on little work put binges but it never lasts. Neither of us are that big so I'm not worried yet, but we LOVE food so we will probably we whales one day haha, you're looking gorgeous sweetie xxx

GretchTM said...

You look so lovely in these photos! I like your blog. I'm now following!

Plump Passion For Fashion said...

I think the pictures look good! Then again, the quality of the pics on my blog aren't the greatest. I need a better camera, any suggestions?

Plump Passion For Fashion said...

I think the pictures look good! Then again, the quality of the pics on my blog aren't the greatest. I need a better camera, any suggestions?

Jerrica said...

I too have been trying the working out thing, it must be nice to have a partner, I have no one to egg me on, womp womp. Cute hat love the white and black stripes.

dearest,

Fashion Nostalgia

Emma said...

i enjoyed this post honey, gives a little more insight into you. gorgeous scarf xo

Sarah said...

I totally had a Xanga. And before that, when I was even younger, I had an expage. Did you do that, too? I'm so glad other people still remember those days!

Good luck on the working out thing. I need to get on that bandwagon, but it's so hard when I can make so many excuses for myself so easily... haha.

BirdFlyAway said...

Stunning lovely :) xx

Karin said...

Erika you know what is the strangest thing ever...I always thought there are so many parallels between your images and Blake's (I just knew his photos from chictopia) but I had NO idea you guys work together...it all makes sense now...the beautiful melancholic images that I love so much xxx

JP said...

great photos! good work, i love it ;)
hope to see more photos :))

kisses from Russia,
Juliet

The Fancy Teacup said...

Erika, those photos of you are stunning! You look really pretty.
Hope you will be able to cope during spring break, and good for you and Blake to pick up working out.

P.S. I had to end up upgrading to premiere for Photobucket, because I was experiencing "exceeding bandwidth messages", too.

much love,
Jamie

Violetta E. said...

<3

margaritats said...

you look amazing!

Vicki said...

Love your eye make up!! :) xo

AiRene said...

you look pretty and lovely! like the photos, great post too :)

http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

Rach said...

what a great blog! you are so inspirational! and i absolutely LOVE your hair. :) if you get the chance could you check out my blog and tell me what you think? i would love your opinions! :)
follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Neiry said...

This photos looks amazing, I might start working out again too, since I have my spring break next week.

http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

islabell said...

these photos are great lady, i dont know what you are talking about.

Good job working out. i've been so lazy lately. i keep making and breaking promises to my self to go running
x

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

i actually like working out...crazy, i know! running is one of my favorite things so it doesn't feel like a chore.

lovely hat!

Just a lazy morning said...

love these pics.