Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'LL TELL THE WORLD


H&M Blazer| Peter Pan Collar Dress | Brown Wedges | H&M Bag
This week I have been suffering from the most annoying cold that has made my five year old voice sound even worst, if that was even possible. Monday, I went to a Daniel Johnston show although it was pretty disappointing, it's neat to be able to say I saw him. 

Also, I realize that this dress is a little (by that, I mean completely) too short to wear in public...but it's one of my favorites because of the peter pan collar.

 I've also been featured as the top post of Teen Vogue's fashion click.






12 comments:

Manon H. said...

So cute dress and shoes ! Hope you feel better !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Jennyboo said...

Everything about this outfit is just perfection! That dress is the cutest (and your shoes are just dreamy!) xoxo

biotechnology said...

The bag is perfect, I wish I had similar (but a brown one ;).

Theresa said...

Ah I love the dress and your shoes- you look lovely. I just have a major weakness for peter pan collars as well though! ♥ Also congrats on being featured!

Plump Passion For Fashion said...

LOVE the shoes girl! btw, I just found your blog a couple of days ago, from chictopia and I love your style:)

Julie said...

Congrats on being featured! This outfit totally deserves it. I love the peter pan collar! You look lovely as always (:

kate maggie said...

I love everything about this outfit! You are so gorgeous girl and those shoes are amazing. Your photographs are so dreamy too. Have a wonderful rest of your week. xoxo

Pretty Things said...

this is such a cute outfit, you look adorable! i love love love those wedges

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

Sharlxo said...

Amazing outfit. You look rather adorable!!

sharlxo.blogspot.com

xxx

Black Pearls said...

I totally love your blog!! I am now following you!!
xoxo asiahlynn
love your style

Justine said...

I seriously need polka dots in my life! This outfit is adorable.


Just Better Together

Neiry said...

Really lovely dress!

http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/