Monday, March 14, 2011

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT


Gray Asos Peter Pan collar dress |  Black Gray Asos Peter Pan collar dress |  Black vintage cardigan |  Vintage Pendant Necklace| Forever 21 Wedges

Right now is currently a transitional period for me due to going back to work (after a four week break, due to remodeling), the terrible weather that is "spring" showers, and the normal chaos of life. Lately, I just feel as if my outfits are getting too simple and too casual due to these various implications. I am just excited to clean out my closet, rework some of my old clothes, and more importantly receive the clothes I bought online weeks ago. My newest purchase, that I'm looking forward to most is a leather biker jacket. For about a year now I have been looking for one, and miserably failing. Finally, I found a really nice (but pricey) one online. I'm just praying it fits. I also recently bought a polka dot body suit from Modcloth, I can't wait for it to come in. I know it will be really versatile in my wardrobe.

6 comments:

NIKOS said...

Your dress & cardigan are a harmonious whole and you are pretty like ever!!!

Emma said...

cute dress, i love the structure! your photos are always so beautiful, i love the processing look of them xo

cuteredbow said...

Your dress is so lovely ! You look great !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

NIKOS said...

This message is my bonus vote of admiration !!!

Jennyboo said...

This outfit is so adorable. I love the peter pan collar and the neutral colors. So perfect my dear! I love your blog and am now following. xoxo

Victoria said...

This is so cute love the dress :) x