Thursday, February 10, 2011

DELAYED POST: 2




Outfit One: Peach dress | Black Luxe Girl Polka Dot tights | Black New York and Company Circle Scarf | Black H&M gloves


Outfit Two: Black Dolce Vita Oxfords | Navy H&M dress | Gray jacket | Black New York and Company Circle Scarf


Outfit Three: Black Dolce Vita Oxfords | Dark Gray Tweed Coat | Floral Urban Outfitters Skirt | Black Bow Tie Vintage Blouse


Outfit Four: Black Dolce Vita Oxfords
| Gray coat | Camel Vintage skirt | Ivory Vintage Ruffle Blouse

I apologize, another mass upload of pictures!




9 comments:

karo said...

love the last outfit!!!!
super cute

xxx

alЁna said...

i have the same peach dress as you do(;

Expressions Realia said...

Ms. Stylish.

-Unyime

Michelle Elizabeth said...

The last look is my favorite!
Well done!

http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

margarita ts said...

amazing outfits!!!i follow you!
if you want follow me back!

cecy said...

I love your style:D

Carla McCarthy said...

Love Vintage and your style!
Check it out my blog
cougarvintage.blogspot.com
I'm following you!:)

beyondglasses said...

me encanta como vistes! sobre todo el tercer outfit, muy guapa!
XO
http://beyondglasses.blogspot.com

SPAIN :)

NIKOS said...

I love all outfits !!!